E-commerce Community Manager (m/f)
Welcome to the world of BeGummy!
BeGummy is a Belgian company based in Brussels that offers kids and teens a unique product to celebrate happiness.
The Begummy sweater is as soft as it looks. Reflecting a world of happiness and friendship, it brings together youth of all ages who share the same values in life.
The product is meant to be fun to wear. It should inspire to be optimistic and happy in life. It’s authenticity and playfulness appeals to kids ages 4 to 12 and teens from 13 to 16 years old.
The BeGummy sweater is offered through its exclusive website BeGummy.com. The website is meant to indulge both youth and moms in an unforgettable and unique experience.
- As E-commerce Customer Service Coordinator you are responsible for all aspects of customer service relating to the webshop.
- You handle and respond to customer queries sent by email.
- You handle and respond to customer queries sent via the BEGUMMY social media accounts.
- You handle customer returns and exchanges and you work closely with the Wavre logistics centre for this purpose.
- You continuously look for the best solution while taking the service policy into account.
- As E-commerce Customer Service Coordinator, you refer queries, which have no connection to e-commerce, in a professional manner to the relevant person(s) or departments.
- You are responsible for the smooth handling and administrative follow-up of various customer files (exchanges, returns, assistance in placing orders, etc.).
- You are open to learning about the working of marketplaces and to developing this knowledge further at a later stage.
- Ideally, you have prior experience working in a service-oriented environment.
- As E-commerce Customer Service Coordinator you are an excellent communicator, both over the phone and via email.
- You are flexible, without the 9 to 5 mindset.
- As E-commerce Customer Service Coordinator you are always customer-oriented with a positive attitude.
- You have a calming and diplomatic personality as well as being thorough and stress-resistant.
- You are fluent in English and French.
You are nifty with social media (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat)
- A challenging and varied role within a young, enthusiastic and dynamic team
- A motivating salary package in proportion with your knowledge and experience
- The chance to develop yourself within an ever-growing Belgian fashion company
Then make sure to apply!
Add your CV and cover letter and send these to email@example.com